Saphir mPay dematerializes your customers' payments!
Saphir mPay is an integrated suite of applications based on Saphir MFS. By implementing Saphir mPay, our customers can offer a full range of payment services covering all types of Citizen-to Government (C2G) and Consumer-to-Business (C2B) transactions.
Thus, customers can use the Saphir mPay platform to:
- Top-up their mobile phone
- Pay utilities and phone bills
- Pay at points of sale
- Pay administrative services: taxes, …
Moreover, Saphir mPay makes eCommerce more appealing to consumers through :
- Secure payment on websites
- Secure payment via call-centers
Several advantages make Saphir mPay a unique solution on the market:
- Strong security based on the patented technologySaphir mTrust
- High economic efficiency thanks to:
- the low cost per transaction that can be as low as the cost of sending a single SMS.
- the investment cost : A new merchant will use a simple mobile phone! Existing merchants may continue using their existing PoS infrastructure.
- Ergonomics: Saphir mPay has an extremely easy-to-use interface that enables rapid end-user adoption.
- Accessibility: Saphir MFS works on any mobile phone and makes consumer adoption costless
- Multi-channel & multi-instrument: Saphir MFS payment solution is multi-channel and adapts to different contexts of commercial transactions:
- Purchase in a physical point of sale
- Teleshopping via call center, IVR, or Web
- Teleshopping by mobile phone based on SMS, WAP or USSD
- Bill payment
Saphir mPay integrates seamlessly with existing payment instruments: direct debit, credit or debit cards, or prepaid telecom account. It also natively integrates with Saphir m-wallet.